Monday, September 15, 2008

European Religion History Tour

As many of you know, I am going on a study abroad. I am currently enrolled in the European Religion History Tour through Brigham Young University-Idaho.

I am going through this experience so that I can finish up the last few random classes that I conveniently left until the end of my college career: my arts, letters requirements and 1 religion credit.

When looking at the classes offered, I had a decision to make. Stay in Rexburg, Idaho and take these last few painful classes stretched out over the whole semester, OR get the painful part over with relatively quickly and THEN go to Europe and witness the sites that history took place at firsthand. Well...I took the Europe option.

I leave on 25 Sep and return on 21 Oct. To view the jam packed itinerary, go to the Tour's blog through the links on the right hand side of this page.

I will be posting updates with pictures of the places we have been while I am over there.

So if you are interested, come back here and see where we have been.

See / talk to everyone when I get back!

No comments: